Download Hurricane Regina and Perfect Me

Two of my ebooks, Hurricane Regina and Perfect Me,  are available for download from Amazon all this week. They're both already doing pretty well, approaching the top twenty of their respective charts.

Hurricane Regina is an old school style action adventure, with a decidedly sci-fi fantasy bent. In it, I attempt to pay homage to Jules Verne, among others. Robert Heinlein and Clive Cussler were both big inspirations. It's being repositioned as a young adult novella, and it seems to be gaining acceptance in those circles.

Perfect Me is another labor of love. Abject fanboy worship, more than one hundred pages of me declaring my slavering devotion to the words of Douglas Adams. It has a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy feel to it, while remaining more or less distinctly American.

Much to his dismay and horror, I'm sure. ; )

Double Blind Taste Test. I don't know which one is which, either.

http://bit.ly/xY6t05

http://bit.ly/wDBwV8

By all means, download and read them. I would appreciate your reviews, of course. I have to tell you, both of these books kick serious ass. I'm quite proud of them.


Comments

People Actually Read This Stuff