Tom Robbins-inspired Poetry



Radar Love uses Tom Robbins' Still Life with Woodpecker as a major theme. I'm working on a poetry book whereby each poem is derived from the words on a single, double-sided page from his novel. It will be about 150 poems in all.

Here are a few:

Jiggling princess
Feminine heart and soul
Soft sugar and leather
Romantic ecstasy
Fallen
Connecting in Paradise



Innocent fellatio
Carnivores
A true princess
Kissing the gardener



Lunar playfulness
Telepathic redheads
Romantic universe
A nameless faith



Queen of the redheads
Close to my imagination
My persistent love
Enveloped in your charms
Wonderful, your essence
Secret revolution
As we arrange to marry



In bayan shadow, Leigh with me
My essential insanity
Make tragic tears
The moon exposed
Deliciously
Flesh amalgamation
Dreams immersed
Desired princess
Romantic invocation

Comments

People Actually Read This Stuff