New Interview/Review

Author Rachael H. Dixon was nice enough to interview me on her blog. It's an interesting site, as she chronicled every day of her publishing adventure.

http://rachaelhdixon.blogspot.com/2012/03/day-484.html?spref=tw

And I spotted this review of Zombie Killa hidden away as a spoiler on Goodreads:
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/292861246

 I started the book and almost gave up right then. Not only did it start slow-but then Shaun of the Dead did too-it also had a lot of jargon and big nerdy words that I couldn't get at all. And the first mention of Router wasn't all that, either. Then the book picked up its pace and proved me wrong. Zombies, Pirates, Ninjas, Nerds, Smart mouthed women..the story had everything! And it was exactly the right length. The humor was just my type and despite some (okay, many) references that I didn't get, I loved it! Zombie fans, you just can't miss this one!
Oh, I almost forgot "F**k, High-C!" 


Comments

People Actually Read This Stuff